We are all about relationships. Although we’re well known for helping our clients collect and manage litigation costs, we thrive best when we’re working with genuinely great people.
From making sure our clients receive top notch customer service to ensuring that our vetted law firms experience a seamless transition, we know that none of this could be possible without our professional and exemplary team.
Whether you’re a post-college newbie who is looking to grow with a company or an industry veteran who wants to take it to the next level, we love investing in all types of team members. At the end of the day, we’re looking for someone who can think on their feet while valuing the art of communication.
If this sounds like you, then hesitate no further and apply below.
Legal Bill Processor
- Perform accurate data entry collection into specialized software program.
- Review, analyze & process legal invoices to ensure compliance with client billing guidelines.
- Make appropriate adjustments to invoices based on identification of billing noncompliance.
- Accurately code billing entries.
- Organize, extract & insert documents electronically utilizing Adobe Acrobat.
- Accurately post payments and balance accounts receivable.
- Assist/follow up with payment inquiries.
- Prepare spreadsheets.
- Communicate with clients, claims examiners, law firms, & third parties regarding billing issues.
- Effectively communicate knowledge of software program and services to potential and existing clients and third party administrators.
- Update contact information for claims examiners and law firms.
- Facilitate good customer relations between clients, law firms, and third party administrators.
- Perform general office duties such as scanning, copying, sorting, answering phones & preparing mail.
- Ability to type over 45 wpm with accuracy.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel.
- Strong basic math/accounting skills.
- Strong organizational & problem solving skills.
- Superior attention to detail & memory retention.
- Ability to multi-task, including the ability to prioritize.
- Ability to communicate clearly & concisely, both verbally & in writing, in dealing with clients, vendors and law firms.
- Self-motivated, with strong sense of personal responsibility.
- Background in insurance, law, accounting and/or medical billing preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree preferred.
There’s nothing quite like being in the heat of the business day in and day out, but as professionals, one of the best growth tactics out there is to attend a conference. It’s here that...
The insurance industry is filled with so many niche solutions and products these days – how do you know which one is for you? Litigation cost management has been around as long as litigation has...
In our Thursday Thought Leader series, we love to feature industry leaders who are at the top of what they do, but when they’re also a founding member of an innovative and unique concept, we’re...