- Working with programming tools
- Working with lead programmer to build Windows applications
- Research innovative ways to debug code problems
- Proposing new features for current programs
- Installing and maintaining computer systems
- Knowledge of Visual Studio and .Net.
- Strong basic math/accounting skills.
- Strong organizational & problem solving skills.
- Superior attention to detail & memory retention.
- Ability to multi-task, including the ability to prioritize.
- Self-motivated, with strong sense of personal responsibility.
- Background in insurance, law, accounting and/or medical billing preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Some college preferred.
Location: Springfield, MO or Dallas, TX